Comments and Other Submissions
- The interactive areas of the Website and Other Channels are provided to give users an interesting and stimulating forum to express their opinions and share their ideas and information. To protect your safety, please use your best judgment when submitting information to the Website and Other Channels. We particularly discourage divulging personal phone numbers and addresses or other information that can be used to identify or locate you in public areas of the Website and Other Channels. ETelco reserves the right to delete, move or edit any submission at any time, for any reason or in its discretion, but has no obligation to review or remove any such content.
- By placing material on, or communicating with, the Website or Other Channels (e.g., posting a comment to a ETelcom story; publishing a picture or video on a ETelco Facebook profile; participating in a ETelco Internet conversation by publishing a Tweet which incorporates a hashtag encouraged by or otherwise referencing ETelco; submitting content to ETelco via email in response to a request for submissions on the Website or Other Channels) you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you provide, that the content is accurate, that it does not violate these Terms and Conditions, and that it will not cause injury to any person or entity. You grant ETelco and its affiliates and related entities a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to (or permit others to) use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from all information you publish, post, or otherwise provide to us via the Website or Other Channels, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize ETelco to include the information you provide in a searchable format that may be accessed by users of the Website, other ETelco websites owned or operated by ETelco (if any), and Other Channels. You also grant ETelco and its affiliates and related entities and other parties the right to use your name and any other information about you that you provide in connection with its use and with the reproduction or distribution of such material, and also grant ETelco the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication, content, or materials you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
- Interactive areas of the Website and Other Channels are intended to encourage public debate. We expect people to differ – judgment and opinion are subjective things – and we encourage freedom of speech and a marketplace of ideas. But by using these areas of the Website and Other Channels, you are participating in a community that is intended for all our users. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any content posted on the Website or Other Channels at any time for any reason without notice. We have attempted to provide the following guidelines to those posting content on the Website and Other Channels. When using the Website or Other Channels, please do not post material that:
- contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- violates any right of ETelco or any third party.
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- violates any municipal, state or Central Law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation.
- unfairly interferes with any third party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or Other Channels.
- advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose.
- uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind on the Website without the express permission of the owner of that material.
- uses or attempts to use another’s account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or law of Information technology Sec 66C & 66C.
- includes images, photos, articles or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
- uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website, Other Channels or affiliated or linked sites.
- “inflames” any individual or entity (e.g., sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual), or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple threads or subjects.
- is unrelated to the specific interactive area or the interactive area’s topic.
- disguises the origin of the post.
- collects or stores other users’ personal data.
- A violation of certain of posting rules may be referred to law enforcement authorities. ETelco reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
- Please note that ETelco does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for use or publication. ETelco is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to ETelco.
All materials and services on the website, other channels, and any third-party sites to which the foregoing links are provided “as is” or “as available” without warranty of any kind. ETelco is not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to the website or other channels. Because ETelco has no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that Etelco is not responsible for the availability of such external services and that ETelco does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such external services. You further acknowledge and agree that ETelco shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such external services. The content published on the website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information on the website. ETelco and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to the website or other channels at any time including changes to these terms and conditions. The website offers a search feature within the site. ETelco will have no responsibility for the data or information/offers/update available on the website regarding the recharge and it is entirely on the discretion of the readers. ETelco is an online media which communicates the telecom/broadband/dth and any other related information to its readers through its reliable sources of information in boniface manner and does not intend to defame or disgrace any person/organization/caste or community.
Indemnity/Limitation of Liability
As a condition of use of this website and any other channels, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, ETelco and its editors, each of their parent and affiliated companies, and each of their respective partners, suppliers, licensors, officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, representatives, contractors and agents, from any and all claims (including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, trade disparagement, privacy and intellectual property infringement) and damages (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising from or relating to any allegation regarding: (a) your use of the website or any other channels; (b) ETelco’s use of any content or information you provide, as long as our use is not inconsistent with this agreement;(c) any violation of these terms and conditions by you. If you are dissatisfied with any ETelco material, or with any of ETelco’s terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy are to discontinue using the website or other channels, as applicable.
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall ETelco, or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the content, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, the content or any errors or omissions in the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. You specifically acknowledge and agree that ETelco is not liable for any conduct of any user.